понедельник, 25 ноября 2013 г.

Louise Hay - The Power Is Within You CD2

Resonating quotes:
  • We get stuck because our negative beliefs being fulfilled.
  • We want to start believing that we deserve all good that life has to offer.
  • Some good thoughts to start with would be: I am worthwhile, I am deserving..
  • If I no longer had this habit, what would happen?
  • You don't know what the other person's spiritual lesson is and don't have a right to interfere in the life process.
  • Garbage in, garbage out. If you put negative thoughts in then negative experiences come out.
  • It takes time and practice to learn new ways of thinking.
  • I believe that I am safe, I have made it a personal law for me.
  • There is something here that is for my highest good. All is well. Just breathe, it's OK.
  • I know what I believe about myself becomes true for me. I choose to believe wonderful things about myself.
  • Don't give your power over to other's people pictures of right and wrong.
  • Don't give your power away based on what you read either.
  • What you think of me is non of my business. It's your business.
  • Criticism, fear, guilt or resentment?
  • The resentment is anger that is stuffed down.
  • You can no longer afford the luxury of a negative thought.
  • Your experiences always reflect your inner beliefs.
  • Everything in our lives is the mirror of who we are.
  • How am I contributing to this experience? What is it in me that believes I deserve this experience?
  • Today is a new day. You are now in charge.
  • We can always go beyond our parents or our friends limitations.
  • Resistance is the first step to change.
  • Acts of violence always come from people who were violated themselves.
  • If we're complaining about other person we are really complaining about some aspect of ourself.
  • Many times people give you negative messages because it is the easiest way to manipulate you.
  • If someone is trying to make you feel guilty, ask yourself - what do they want? Why are they doing this?
  • Don't give excuses or the manipulator will have ammunition to talk you out of your decision.
  • You may feel guilty the first time, however it gets easier the next few times.
  • Unfortunately guilt doesn't solve anything.
  • If you do something that you are sorry about - stop doing it.
  • Guilt seeks punishment. So we can literally become our own judge, jury and executioner.
  • The are other methods we can use to release the anger. We can scream into a pillow..
  • The creative process is a natural release for emotions.
  • You can become quite creative when releasing your feelings.
  • I recommend that you do something physically to release charged up emotions.
  • Know that there is an answer to your anger and that you will find it.
  • Habitual anger. Something happens and your get angry. Something else happens and you get angry again...
  • Why am I choosing to be angry all the time?
  • Is this the only way I can react to life? Is this what I want?
  • Habitual anger is not good for your body because it lodges in there.
  • Mirror: Who are you? What is it what you want? What makes you happy? What can I do to make you happy?
  • Every situation in your life is a learning experience, it can be handled so it works for you.
  • Resentment is anger that has been buried for a long time.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий